Monday 14 November 2011

Make up essential therapy - a must for every women.


A woman being women, this is a must have itinerary during any holiday trips. It's SHOPPING !

My initial purpose visiting Sephora, a make up shop selling cosmetics and fragrance was to buy just one eye liner to replenish the one I brought from Singapore has dried up.

Walking through the shop was an experience. I selected 2 items to compare. A salesgirl approached me and asked: "Are you ok with that? Do you want a basket?"

I replied:"I'm good. Can you recommend which brand is better for long lasting liquid eye liner? Ooh I don't need a basket for now, thanks."

I was very pleased because the service was good. Back in Singapore mostly the salesgirl would not have approached me.

I went through another round....
Browsing and testing....
And you know what???
I ended up with a basket when I bought all this items!






7 dramatic colours of liquid eyeliners (glitterati silver & gold inclusive), a mascara, a lip gloss and a roll on Lady Million Parco Rabanne bottle of roll-on parfume.

Good thing my hubby was not around me during this retail madness.... Otherwise I will be shooed to the exit after 10minutes !

Do you want to have that Million Dollar look? I know I do....

Follow my beauty tips coming up next....

From Anaheim with love.
Roza Sure Bagus
Creating wealth with Roza through Property Deals.....

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Sephora at Disneyland Downtown Shopping Mall, Anaheim, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment